Friday, July 6, 2007

The 1st pictures I put on were?

People are asking me who are the pictures I put on the first family reunion blog.
I will try and explain to you?
The one little boy with something on his face is Nickolus Myers - Cindy Myers grandson - from Nelle's family and Amy is his mother.
James Bindrup - and Trysten McCurdy - James is Tami Bindrup Thorton - son and Maurine's grandson - Trysten is Karen Hill's grandson and Brittney Hill McCurdy's son. The baby is Daniel Wood - grandson of Jean Wood and son of Justin Wood.
The brother and sister's picture except Uncle Stephen - he had to run. Kay Clark and her great grandson Trysten. People playing volley ball - just an activity that we did and the slide that Cindy Myers and Carla Hunter got for the reunion. It was really fun. I hope this helps with the 1ST blog on the family reunion.

No comments: