Sunday, September 9, 2007

ANOTHER BUSY WEEKEND!


/>

On Friday night, Brittney, Trysten, Casey and I went to see my nephew Clark playing in the Holt Arena. He is fun to watch and so we went to support him. Idaho Falls and Highland play. Sorry to say that Idaho Falls lost this one. But Clark was great!
Then Brittney is a coach for cheerleading at Hawthorne Middle School, one of her cheerleader's brother's was killed in the war. So they retired his # 47 at Century High School. It was really sad. But Nick Gummersal is one that won't be forgotten.
Also one of my friends' daughter is in her first year at Highland. She is a cheerleader and it was her first preformances in the Holt that I went to support her too. I took care of three things in one night. It was fun. Great job everyone!

No comments: