Thursday, January 3, 2008

We made it to 2008!



The year 2007 was a full year. I was glad that there were a lot of things that were great that happened. My parents 50th wedding anniversary, I got spend time with my brother Cole, and see my other brother Kevin which I wish we could spend more time with. And then seeing my whole family together at one place. If I could of added more pictures in this blog I would of put more. Like see Courtenay my niece that is home from college. It is always fun to see her. And Jaclyn and Kevin. Then I loved the party in Salt Lake with all of my brothers and sister and our families. What fun this was!!!
But I want you to know more of all that I'm thankful for is the time I get to spend with my two best friends my girls. I could not ask for two of the best girls. They take care of their mom pretty well. We have a good time together. We played phase 10 one night and I think we laughed a lot. Then the next time we played Casey came and we laughed a lot then. It was fun. I appreciate my family making time to be with me. I also love playing with my little grandson Trysten. He is got a great personality, and the words that he is learning are so fun. We have to laugh when he shares new words with us. He is the most loving child and I'm grateful for this. I am glad that he loves people. When I come into his house, he runs for me and hugs my legs. It makes may whole day! You can't feel down when you are with him, because his smile lights the room. Thanks goodness for this. I appreciate my family. And hope we are always close!

2 comments:

Cathie said...

Family is great! Happy 2008. Kristen does have a blog (her link is on mine now under Tel & Kristen) They are still in Bear River.

Rachel and Michael said...

You always have such fun pictures up! Families are such a blessing, and you do have a great one! It's fun to read about Trysten, him being so close in age to Keagan. Although Keagan still doesn't talk much at all...but Zander does enough talking for both of them.
Rachel =)