Monday, April 14, 2008

What are we hearing this week?

This week will be exciting for my family. On Wednesday, we will finally find out what Brittney is having. We are all excited about hearing. Brittney's doctor said that she is doing really well, that she is a good incubator for a baby. We all laughed. However her heart burn is not her friend right now.
As for an update on Trysten, he is finally walking on his cast. He looks like a pirate, you know the one legged type walk. He is so cute about it. But he still wants his mom around and not leaving him even in another room. He is real protective of her when we go to the doctor. He gets real nervous when the doctor wants Brittney to lay down. But all is well, in the next week we find out when he gets his cast off or what. But he is doing good!
Natasha came home to help her mom. My home computer died this weekend. So she came home to help me get some CD made for the brides that I need to sent too. I have done two weddings in the last three weeks. It has been stressful only because my computer died. I hope to get things up and running at home this week. I have a lot to do before the Clark Reunion in June. I don't think I will get everything done but I'm sure going to try. But I'm grateful that Natasha rescued her mom once more. She is good at that.
Well I'm sorry there is not pictures, but Natasha has some on her blog of what we did this weekend. We went to a reception, saw my cousin Charity's baby, he is really cute and it was fun to see her whole family. She even gave me pictures of all of her children. It was great to visit with her. I hope that more of my cousin Hint! Hint! and others will send me some pictures. I really need to get the Clark Album done for the reunion. I really want to do everybody but my goal is to do all the new babies in the last year. And other events. Like one our cousin's is walking in a walk-a-thon to raise money for autism. I think this is getting to be a real scarey illness. I have had met several people that has this in their families. I think that if we can we should support Nancy and Derlin Taylor's daughter and her family in this walk a thon. I have the link. This is Uncle Stephen's great grand son. He is such a cutie. Cameron is really a fun little guy. If you want the link just let me know. I will give it to you. I figure that if each person in the family will donate a little bit then it would be great! $5.00 or what ever you can do. I know that we are asked to do this kind of thing all the time but when it comes to family it is important to be there for each other. I think it would be great of any friends we have to help with this too. They didn't asked me to spread that word but I know that they would appreciate it. I will try and have Natasha put the link on mine or her blog and see if you can find it in your heart to help. The walk is on the 3rd of May.
I will try and get some pictures up for you soon. I am having troubles with my computer and it has been really hard to do anything with out my computer. I appreciate you sharing your blogs with me and your pictures. You don't know how fun this is for somebody who craves pictures and information.
Have a good week!!!!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

thank you karen for putting this on your blog. I've been trying to get all the information together and will be sending out letters this week and also posting it on my blog as well. Thank you for donating and for your support, it means a lot!

Jenny said...

Hi karen its jenny again. I tried to write on natasha's blog but it wouldn't let me. Please tell her thank you, that is so sweet of her. Also the link directly to our team page is walknowforautism.org/utah/team/cameron
Thanks Karen

Kristen said...

Thanks for the cute birthday card for Joselyn!

Kristi said...

Can't wait to hear the news. Two grandbabies! That is pretty amazing. Keep us posted.

Kristi said...

Two grandbabies? That is so exciting, and to find out what you are having? Fun, fun! Keep us posted

Kristi said...

Oh..just read that you will be approving these comments. Took me a couple of tries to figure that one out! Sorry for the multiple comments. I'm a little slow on the uptake. :)