Sunday, October 5, 2008

Conference Weekend! Family Fun!!!!

It was a full weekend. Natasha came home and we had a good time, we worked on pictures and getting things organized in my house. I'm working hard on getting things organized in my genealogy section at my home. I'm learning how to index for the our ward. It is good and it is hard for me to quit doing it most nights. I'm trying to do 500 people each month for the goal that our ward has set. We have a goal to get a lot of names done before stake conference. I hope that I can stay doing it and help the program. Genealogy is has been a good project for me. I hope to put individual pictures of everybody that is in my family group sheets on them. It is a big goal but I hope all of you will help me doing this by sending pictures. I was thinking a nice young picture of all of us that are over 40 and then some fun nice senior pictures of missionary pictures of others.
Also we took care of my cute grandchildren for a few house. And had a good visit with my mother in law Phyllis. She came up and listened to conference with us on Sunday and had dinner. So did a friend of Natasha's Becky that is going to ISU.
I also made time to get an afghan done for Baylee's blessing that is next week. We are hoping to make it a special event. So next weekend will be busy also with some family coming in. Baylee is getting so fun - she is smiling and making fun baby sounds.
Trysten is becoming a big helper and learning that soft is hard for boys to do when it comes to little sisters. But we are all working on it with him.
We hope all of you are doing well and we hope to hear from you soon
That is weird part of my blog is underlined and some of it isn't sorry about that. But you get the idea of our weekend.
The topics on conference were so good. They talked a lot of being good to each other, families, and missionary work. I think these are great things for all people to work on. Family is really important to me and it is hard for me to not be close to some of my family. But it is great that my girls and myself are close and I hope we can stay that way.
The world is hard and we need to be willing to fight to help our families stay close and work to help our neighbor. I hope I can always do this.
Well have a great week everybody.



2 comments:

Kristi said...

Karen, you need to change your profile to grandmother of 2! :)

Anonymous said...

I love conference weekend, too! Glad yours was so nice....