Sunday, June 21, 2009

Next on the list for the week!





I'm still working on
genealogy - the big
L.T. Clark reunion
is next Saturday - I hope that a lot of
my relatives will come
It is fun together. If anybody needs
directions or know what
time call me at 208-233-2424 during
the day.
I went out to the cemetery to visit my
husband grave and take
care of the grave. It was fun this year
because my grandson made
it that way. He just tells Grandpa bye
and waves. It is cute.
He loves to crawl on his head stone-
Phillip would love that.
Brittney, Casey did a good just fixing
the flowers - Also this weekend was
Father's Day. I also went out with Brittney
to treat Casey for Father's Day. We went to
Wingers - his favorite place to get wings.
Again the rain came but we still went on about
our plans. After I left my family - I went
to see my friends new baby boy.
Stacey and Bill Satterfield. He is a cutie. The girls have
grown. You would think that because they live right by
me that I would notice this but I use to take care of Abby and she
is really big. It was fun to also see their new house.
Since then I have been working on genelogy. If I haven't called
you to get where you were baptized please email it to me. City,
county and state. I hope everyone had a great Father's Day!!!!

1 comment:

Charlene & Blaine Bradley said...

That is awesome that Trysten loves to visit his grandpa. Guess what i just found out over the weekend since I have been doing geneology as well. I have Clarks in my family. Isn't that funny. We should compare lines to see if they are from the same line. What a funny coincidence!!