Thursday, November 19, 2009

the 19th of November 2009






Several birthdays for the next few days. Cassidy Bartlett - Montell Guymon, Audrey White, Lance Winters, Travis Hunter, Julie Myers, Michelle Adams, Jamee Gallup, Ethan Heiner Phyllis Hill, Rachel Gonzales, Angela Rawlings, - I hope that you all have a great birthday. These are birthdays clear up too Monday of next week !!!! Hope everyone has a great day.
I had a fun night last night. I went to dinner with Brittney my youngest daughter and an adopted daughter Jena Wilcox. It was nice to have a girls night out. I told them that we need to do this once a month. Then Brittney went with me to my house and colored my hair. We had some laughs about my grey hair - yes my grey hair. And now it is all dark again. She does a good job. I love these one on ones with my girls. It is still a special time in my life.

No comments: