Friday, April 30, 2010

Boy three cousins have had their babies!!!!




Brooklyn Marie Stephens
April 22, 2010



Nixon Louis Bringhurst
April 24, 2010

It has been crazy in the Clark Family. Three of my
cousin's children have had babies. I don't think I have
any pictures of all of them but hopefully they will send
some soon. I have a few and I will share those
with you. And as I get more I will try and get those on.

The first baby that we born this month is Brooklyn
Marie Stephens - her parents are Jonelle Gallup
and Christopher Stephens - so Tom and Kerry
Gallup are the grandparents. She was born on
the 22nd of April.

The next baby is Nixon Louis Bringhurst - He was
born on the 24 of April. His parents - Katelin and
Sean Bringhurst - so the grandparents are Gary and
Janel Clark.

The last one that I know of is Joseph Kimball Ward.
He was born on the 27th of April - his parents are
Kimball and Heidi Ward - so the grandparents are Karma
and Dave Ward.

I hope to get more pictures of these sweet babies in
time. Congratulations to all these families.

No comments: