Wednesday, August 18, 2010

30th High School Class Reunion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some of us were crazy, we still wanted to visit so we went to Denny's and stayed out till 4:00 a.m. I was so tired the next day but it was really fun.



What fun experience. I really thought it was going to be pretty bad and not fun.
but I was mistaken. People do grow up well at least most of them. We had
two days of fun. I hope more of the people I went to school with will come next
time. I guess it will be another 10 years before another one.
It started out that we had a visiting fun Friday night at the Holiday Inn. Then
on Saturday a picnic at OK park and then Saturday night a nice dinner.
It was so fun. Saturday night some my classmates got out on the floor
and danced. What a blast!!!! They gave awards and it was just so fun.
Thank to Cindy Morrison Brown.
Me, Taunya Fackrell Horn and Sara Lasley Burrell
The guys wanted a picture so they all got together
Jodi Gunter Bickley, ME, Joni Gunter Hansen
The list goes on an on. Taunya, me, Janine, Dan Horrocks
and Kathy and Eric Luke.
I hope that we have another one just as fun as this one. Also I hope that more people come.

No comments: