Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Welcome to 2012






I know this is late but welcome to our new year. Christmas and New Years was fun but I'm glad to get my house and schedule back to normal. However, the first few months of this year will not be quiet. First of all Natasha and I are making memories blankets for a family that lost their mother, daughter and sister. It is a wonderful thing that somebody came up with the memory quilts. I wish I had one from when Phil and I were married but it is great that I can help somebody have some memories of their loved one. Second: I'm taking pictures that were sent to my mother in law and my mother and putting them in their scrapbooks for them. I love it. And I think they do too. And I'm trying to also finish scrap books for a friend of mine - she gave me her whole life of 70 year of pictures and I'm putting those in scrapbooks for her. Then I need to get back to my family's scrapbooks. Then Brittney and Natasha are really busy with getting the Hawthorne Cheerleaders ready for two competitions the first of February, and so I have been helping make pins for cheer families, going to practices to help, and taking pictures for Brittney's team. Nothing boring about being an almost an empty nester.
I hope that you all have a wonderful 2012. I am going to try and get a lot done on my genealogy, scrapbooks and just take care of my family. If you know me well you know that Family is really important to me. And I feel that this is where I should be. I wish more people felt that family (extended) family was important. I wish that I was closer to more of my extended family. But all that I have mentioned should keep me busy and that is important too. Anybody want to scrap book I'm going to in Feb. start having one Saturday a month to come and work at my house. We have had a lot of these at my home and it is really fun. Keep blogging I love reading your blogs and checking out your pictures of people in my life.

No comments: