Tuesday, March 20, 2007

50th Anniversary SURPRISE! special effects!






These pictures that I'm going to put on are from the Anniversary. These are things that the photogragher can do to the pictures. The really dark one of all the girls is not how it would be the faces would be clear but her computer locked on her when she was doing it. I will try to put more pictures on later. They are pretty good. Let me know what you want and if you want any so I don't bug you. If you have any questions just email and I will send them to Pam for an answer.

I think after you see the pictures of Grandma you will know that the party was a success. Her face shows it all when she comes in the door at my house. I will do some pictures now and some later tonight check them out. You will need to tell me the size, the background you want and how many?

Have a great day!

No comments: