Saturday, March 24, 2007

More Pictures





I know that you are wondering what all these pictures are well let me tell you:
The first ones are from the anniversary party.
The other ones that I put on here is examples
of what I need for the
genealogy project I'm working on. See I don't need professional pictures I just need individuals for the project. So I'm showing everybody what I need to get on the project I would love to do. Please let me know if you have any quesitons. Also I'm ordering pictures from the Anniversary party from Pam in the next few weeks. Will you let me know if anybody else is going to want to order.
Also I'm glad that Elliott is doing so much better. However, I feel for Kim. I have bites or hives on my legs and they itch like crazy. I'm using some lotion but nothing seems to be working.
I'm thinking about moving my blog to myfamily.com. I was talking to some people and do to bad things that are going on in this world. My family.com has a password and it makes it safe for pictures and names on the computer is better for children. Think about changing with me. It is just an idea for the family.
Well I'm have to run but have a great weekend. And I am going to have a fun shopping time because it is for my grandson Trysten - he is going to be 1 tomorrow.
Have a good weekend!
Love, Aunt ("ie" for Courtenay) Karen

No comments: