Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Busy few months

It has been a busy few months, well since March. It was was my parents 50th anniversity, with birthdays right around the corner. Then moving Natasha back to my house, moving Brittney's family to another duplex. And then we went to Salt Lake for Mother's Day. My parents were speaking in their ward. So Natasha, Becky (a friend of Natasha), Joy (my friend) and I went to hear them. It was a nice day. We took pictures of Aunt Althea, Aunt Maurine, Mom and Dad, Uncle Stephen and then all of us. Dad took us to lunch. We headed back to Pocatello. It was a quick trip. But Mom and Dad did a great job. And it was fun to surprise them. The Brittney's family and I went to LasVegas, for a quick trip to see my brother Cole, that was my last blog. And now we are getting ready to go to Alaska. I hope we all have a wonderful time. It has been crazy for the last few years in my family. And it doesn't seem to be slowing down. When we get home it will be working on genealogy and getting ready for the Clark reunion that I hope a lot of people will come. Hope all is well for you all and I love you so. I will share some more pictures of Alaska when we get home.




No comments: