Thursday, June 7, 2007

The Hill Get Together!!!

This last weekend, some of the Hills family came over and we had a little time to spend visiting. It was really fun to see everybody. The children had a good time in the pool that we got Trysten for his birthday. It was the first time he had been in it. The water was cold but the children did seem to have a hard time getting in and playing. The first picture is Aspen. She is a cutie. She is my great niece and lives in Idaho Falls.
This picture is Trysten's first time going down the little slide in the pool. He wasn't sure about it. But all the children clapped and made him think it was fun.
This picture is Misty my niece and her daughter, husband and Phyllisha my other niece's husband Jason. It was a fun group.

Phyllisha my niece and her daughter Aspen. We cooked outside and just let the kids play. My mother in law also came. So all in all it was a great visit. We need to do this more often with all our family. I think.

No comments: