Sunday, October 14, 2007

Baptism for one of my friends!



href="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_y7oFQ980rEk/RxKo5i_Oy7I/AAAAAAAABYY/ANCe6BzfXoM/s1600-h/100_3185_0117_117.JPG">

Yes, it was a little eight year old girl. Megan Dixon, believe it or not, I have a little girl that likes to go out with me. She is a special little girl and very fun to do things with. She wanted me to come to her baptism and so, Natasha, Emily and I went. It was really nice. Then we went and ate soup at her home. It is kind of fun because I babysat her mother when I was young. Her mother babysat my children, My chldren babysat her. So we have known each other for a long time.

Sunday, we celebrated Brittney's 21st birthday. I don't have any pictures for that one due to Natasha has them on her camera. But I'm sure that she will send some or put some on the blog. It was a nice family party. Grandpa and Grandma Clark, Natasha, Emily, Nana (my mother in law), Casey's mom, grandma and dad and Michelle (step mother) and his brother and sisters. So it was a nice group. I can't believe that my girls have grown up. Her birthday isn't till Tues. but we wanted to get together when Natasha could be here. So Happy Birthday to a REALLY SPECIAL PERSON IN MY LIFE - MY DAUGHTER - BRITTNEY KAY HILL MCCURDY!!!!!!

No comments: