Sunday, October 14, 2007

THE BIG IF AND SKYLINE GAME!







Natasha, Emily (a friend from Utah State) and I went up to Clark's (my nephew's) game. What a game!! Clark is not only a great football player but a very loving, and wonderful nephew. I'm glad that he is in my family. I appreciate him treating so good in a very nice kind way. I enjoy watching him when he is playing football and basketball. But I hope he always keeps his loving, kind personality throughout his life.
I'm very glad that the weather worked out. I have a hard time sitting in a game when it is raining so I am glad for that. Idaho Falls won it was great!!
I also got to see my 3 great nephews. What fun that is! I'm glad that I went for that too. We all had a good time and it was nice that Natasha and her friend went with me so that I didn't have to go alone.

No comments: