Saturday, February 16, 2008

Girl and Grandson Saturday!!!

Today is going to be a day of my girls and Trysten. We are planning why Casey is working to do some things together. Brittney is going to color my hair and Natasha (yes, she is home for 4 days. I'm excited) anyway she is going to help me get some fliers made to announce my Creative Memories website and my flier and price list for Karen's Photos'. I have been pretty busy since my website went in to affect. I'm glad because as you all know I love photos. I'm glad I have alot. If you don't have your memories and family what do you have.
I can't believe my grandson will be 2 next month. He is talking up a storm. When he was really little Aunt Marilyn got him a puzzle with animals and it make noise of course. He can tell you the animals and he loves the noise that each animal makes. He loves music and dances when it comes on. He makes my day every time I see him. He calls me Grandma and it makes me feel loved and then he runs up and sqeezes my legs. It is wonderful.
I really wish that I was close to more of my family. It gets lonely living a lone. It would be fun to travel and see more of you and have your children know me. What a great family I have. I hope we can work on staying close and friendly to each other. Life is to short to have problem.
I hope all of you are having a great 2008!!!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

How fun! I hope you guys had fun together. I thought I would let you know that Teisha has a blog- http://thehunsakerfam.blogspot.com/ & Marie & Ryan had their baby today! Makayla! She is healthy & everyone is doing well. Hope all is well with you! It's fun to keep caught up with your fam on your & Natasha's blogs!!