Wednesday, February 6, 2008

GRANDCHILD #2


Today was a fun day. I took off work and went to Brittney's doctors' appointment with her. It was her first one with baby #2! He took an ultasound because they could get a heart beat on the monitor. It was fun to see the baby on the screen. It doesn't look like much right now but it is amazing how it changes into a sweet baby. I'm excited for her and Casey. It has been fun to have Trysten in my life. I'm close to him, and we have fun together. I can't wait to find out if this one is a boy or girl. It doesn't really matter but it is just exciting! She is due on the 3rd of Sept from what the ultra sound said. I'm excited and thought I would just share this grandma's excitment with you!!!

1 comment:

Hatch Family said...

Tell them congrats for us!!