Sunday, May 18, 2008

Big, Fun, Exciting Day!!!!





It was fun going to Centerville today. I got to meet my great nephew Quinn. He was blessed to day. You forget in time how small new little ones are. But he is so fun to hold. Thanks for inviting us Chris, Kim and Elliott. It was fun to see also how big my other great nephews are. They grow up so fast.
I appreciate your girls going with me and my little grandson. It was great fun to see Elliott and Trysten playing together with rocks and water. I wish that we would of gotten a picture of it. It was so cute.
I also appreciate the mothers that took their children out in the hot sun for a baby picture of all the great grandchildren of my parents. I know someday we will all be glad we have such awesome picture.
Well have a great week all. I hope to see you all soon!!

No comments: