Monday, May 12, 2008

Two Times in Your Life Time!!





You are thinking about doing it again? That is cool honey! I think this a good idea and I hope others will read about your goal. Have a great day!

Brittney is doing well with your pregnacy! She is feeling pretty good. She went to the doctor and he said again that she was a good incubator. We then went to the hospital to see the new floor for labor and delivery and it was really nice. So we are glad things are going well for her.

Trysten is doing pretty good with his leg. We are still a little worried about him babying it a little. But hopefully he will get over that soon.

I'm working hard on genealogy and if anybody has changes please contact me as soon as you can. With this big family, I need to know things a head of time. Pictures are welcome!!! I love to see all the changes in families. Scrapbooking takes me a while to get things all in so will you get them to me soon. I would like pictures of new babies, weddings, graduations, interesting birthdays like yellow ones, new jobs, or anything that is special to you. So Clark Family it is time to come up to the plate and send them to me PLEASE!!!!!

No comments: