Monday, July 21, 2008

24th of July a few days early!!



Pocatello celebrated the 24th of July this weekend. So my girls, my grandson and I went to the parade. It was a short parade this year. But Trysten loved it and that is really who I went for. I think Natasha had a good time being with Trysten - and Brittney just relaxed and watched. I of course took pictures of a few things. Then that night we went to dinner with everybody in my little family. Then the boys went to play and us girls went to the High School Musical. It was showing at Idaho State University. This is one of Natasha's favorites shows besides that fact we all like musicals. So the whole day was really fun. Thanks for the weekend girls I had a great time.


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Very fun - I love the 24th of July. And I love musicals. Sounds like a great day!