Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The pictures I just posted.

The picture of Brittney and her friend Shantel - Shantel told me to call this the mother want to be. So I guess that is what we will call it. Then the picture of all the girls and me - these are the people that gave the shower. And then the others are fun pictures of things that happened at the shower. It was a full day. Most of my family we got sun burned but we didn't know till the party was over. Thanks again to those that helped and came. It was great!!!

3 comments:

Hatch Family said...

I was glad I was able to make it! We are so excited for a little girl to be in the family. Maybe there will be a girl to play with in the future. Keep us posted, especially cause we go back to Spokane in 3.5 weeks.

Anonymous said...

What a fun weekend it looks like you had! So glad to catch up with you and your family :)

Anonymous said...

It looks like such a fun weekend!