Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Day!!!

It was a full day for Natasha and I. Brittney and her family were with Casey's family this year. And they were really missed. I miss when my family isn't all together. So Saturday will be our day!!
Anyway, Natasha and I went up to Callie and Dan's for dinner. It was a small group this year. It was Callie, Dan, Clark, Jalayne, Julie, Grandpa and Grandma Clark and us. And then Kim's family came later. It was a super dinner. Some of us went in the Living room and talked about children when they were little, and other memories we had. It was really funny. We also watched Callie and Jalayne move around so that Grandma could play with their hair. Then Natasha played with Grandma hair, and Dan, Mickie, Jalayne fell asleep on the floor. Grandpa and Julie were asleep on the other couch and floor in the family room. And so that was the afternoon.
About 5:oo, Natasha and I went to Misty and Mike Taylor's home. Misty is my niece on the Hill's side of the family. We just talked and took pictures which I hope to have for you all soon. It was fun to see all of them.
Thanks Callie and Dan and Misty and Mike for the invite to your Thanksgiving Day!! It was fun.
I hope everyone had a great day!!!!

1 comment:

T. Sipes said...

I am glad that you had a good and relaxing Thanksgiving