Monday, December 1, 2008

What a full week last week!!!!!
















I worked until Wed. Then I thought oh Boy!!! I get a long weekend. But Thurs came and I blogged what my daughter and I did on that day. And then Friday, Natasha and I got a lot done and had a good day. My brother Cole came up and saw us from Friday - Sunday.





Then Saturday, was a big day. My little family got together and had dinner and decorated my house. My girls will never know how much I love it when they come and decorate my home. It is so nice not to do it a lone. They do such a great job. And it is fun to see how excited Trysten gets about the tree. This year I got some snowmen to put in my yard. They are so fun. I'm glad I finally broke down and got some. They are fun to see. The children around my house love them.





Sunday, I was asked to get a talk in the combined meeting for Relief Society and Priesthood. It was suppose to be in Indexing. I'm been doing this for the church for the last few months. I have done over 15000 names and feel pretty good about it. I love genealogy and have learned a lot about other members of my family. I have had a good time finding out things about people that came before us. What a great history lesson! I hope that you will try and learn from others in our past. And that you will check out genealogy. It is interesting. Any way out ward had a goal to index over 99,999,99 names before stake conference - last month we had hit. 66,666.66. So I'm sure that we are almost there. We picked this number because we are the 9th ward. So I hope that I will find out that we have hit the goal now. Jan. 14 is when we were suppose to hit it. So I think we will pass that. Any way, the talk went well and I'm glad it is done.





Well I hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving weekend. And if you are in my family don't for get to keep Brenda Kunz, Ryan Bindrup and Katelyn Evans in your prayers. These are people that are sick in our family and we need to remember them. Take care and you all keep in touch!!

No comments: