Wednesday, December 17, 2008

25 years!











Today would of been my 25th wedding anniversary. It is amazing how much has happened since that special day, when I married my husband Phillip. He has been gone for 22 years. And we have two beautiful daughters and two awesome grandchildren. My family and I are going to dinner tonight and celebrate our family that was started 25 years ago. It is bitter sweet this time of year for me. But this is a way that we can remember the special man that Phillip was, and how his family can share things about him. My mother-in-law will be with us and my girls like to ask us about their dad. This is a good healthy thing to do with my girls.




I miss him more than anybody will ever know. He was one that loved people for who they were not for who they were not. This is a special item that made people love him. It didn't matter what mood anybody was in, or what they looked at, or what they did for a living, if they went to college, or if they were mean to him. He loved them and hoped that they would have a great life. So this is a special thing. We all need to put this love into our lives.




I miss you!!!! Love you Phillip!!!!

2 comments:

T. Sipes said...

I can't believe it has been that long. Hang in there you will be able to see him again. I know I miss him too.

Jessica said...

Happy Anniversary, Karen (and Phillip).