Thursday, April 16, 2009

A few more Brithdays!!!! Hope you all have a great day!!

Joe Monsen - Vicky Wilson - Let's not forget Kevin Newby - deceased but we should remember what a great guy he is and how we miss him - Natalie Olsen - and we can't miss our missionaries in the field - Elder Trevor Clark is having a birthday on Sunday also. I just love birthdays and I hope that anybody else that is having a birthday will have a super day. On Monday, it will Camron McKinley's, and Taunya Horn and Jonathan Jolley. Boy, with the Clark Family and adopted college kids it seems like I have a birthday I need to talk about every day. Hope you have a great rest of the week. I hope we get sun soon!!!!

We also want to wish JoNelle and Chris - a awesome wedding day. JoNelle is my 1st cousin Kerry Gallup's youngest daughter. Have a super day guys!!!!!!!!

I'm glad we have these special events so that we can celebrate some great times!!!!! I guess I will have to share pictures later. I'm at work and I guess I don't have a lot here at the office. Have a great day!!

No comments: