Friday, May 8, 2009

Great Trip!!!

I just got back from Branson and Nauvoo!!!! It was a great 10 day trip with two great friends. We went to 7 clean and fun shows. And then I got a lot of fun things done in Nauvoo. When I get my pictures all together I will get some on this site. You all need to go to Branson and to Nauvoo!!! I had a great genealogy experience!!!!!
I was able to go through the temple - it had just open from being clean - so it was great!!!!!
I also got to find some of my family information that will be great for all the work I'm doing. I can't wait to share things with those that are interesting to you.
I missed my family but I had an adventure that I would not change for anything.
I'm sorry I missed some birthday that happened when I was gone. So I hope you had a birthday I hope it was fun and exciting!!!!! '
Pictures will come soon!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Call Commotion said...

Karen - we are spelling his name Shaefer! Sounds like you had a fun adventure!