Monday, May 11, 2009

Finally my Branson and Nauvoo pictures!! It was a great trip!!!

The last day we were in Branson we went to hear Buck Trent. This is him. They are really personal there in Branson. The singers and dancers come out and visit with you. It is really fun to talk to them. Buck sang with Dolly Parton - and other singer when they were getting started. It was a great show.
This is one of the singers at the Osmond studios. Her family has a magnificant variety show there. They relive the decades of music.

We went on a river trip in Branson and this is one of the pictures we got. They do this water show everyday at 12:00. It was beautiful.






These are the ladies I went to Branson with. The one on my right is Joyce O'Neal - she taught me in school when I was in 8th and 9th grade in Home ec. Then the other lady is Pat Chase - her husband and my dad went to school in Pocatello together. So I met her through my dad.




No comments: