Monday, May 11, 2009

Nauvoo - seeing people from Idaho!!!!!!!

Nauvoo temple - I was able to go do a session - I took at name for Peggy Spencer. It was a great experience.
We saw Brother and Sister McMinn from Pocatello - their sons are in my ward. It was fun to see them and see where they lived. They live in the Orson Hyde home. They are very nice and friendly people. I appreciate all the help that we received from them.


While at Joseph Smith family cemetery - I heard a voice that I knew that I knew. I turned around and it was April Longhurst from Pocatello. She was a very special person in my life after my husband passed away. She is the one in the white sweater. An awesome person!





On the way to Nauvoo, I stopped in a town called Rolla - This is where my cousin Lisa lives. We were able to get a hold of her and her family and go to dinner with them. It was sad when her husband got called into work. But at least we got to say hello to him. I love having family to visit and to have fun with. Thanks Lisa!!!




No comments: