Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Trysten t-Ball Fun - little kids are so cute.



Go Trysten!!!! You did so good.
He had a sore toe today but he was a trooper anyway.
I love to watch little kids play, we had one that hit the
ball and ran to third base instead of 1st base. We had
a couple of kids fight to get a ball to the pitcher. Then
one crying, I don't like that part but it so cute, they
just try so hard.
Baylee wants to be a part
of the t-ball. She wanders inside the fence when
we are not watching and we have to remind
her that she has to wait till she gets bigger.
I can't wait till Brittney and Casey put her into
something fun.

Trysten works hard to figure things out, he loves to see how things
work. I guess you can
say that I'm a proud grandma!!!
I hope that he keeps his positive
attitude with sports or anything
else that he does. He is a good
kid and I love him a lot.



No comments: