Tuesday, July 6, 2010

WATCHING GRANDCHILDREN AND THE 4TH OF JULY 2010










Life was a little bit more exciting this week at my house. Brittney
and Casey went to Las Vegas to a wedding. So that meant that
I had the two little ones. Trysten is 4 years old and Baylee is almost
2 (in August). We tried to do several things with the children
and learned that they both like to tease, but in a fun way.
Now that Baylee can open doors you have to be really careful.
She liked to go into my bathroom and turn my jetted tub on.
Trysten had t-ball so we did that. I think he is getting into it. I
think he is finally getting the hang of it. I love to watch these
little ones.
We also took the kids to the fireworks. We just went down to
my parents home and watched them with Joy Chivers, Pat Rawlings,
and her sister Ann. Baylee wasn't really excited about the fireworks
till Natasha and Trysten got in the back of my car and watched them
from there. Joy, Ann, Pat and I sat out in the nice evening air. It was
cool but really lovely.
We had some excitement however. We were taking some pictures
of each other and had everyone set up and the sprinklers came on.
You should of seen the eyes on Tasha, Trysten and Baylee. I wish
I could of gotten that on film. It sure made that evening fun.
We also went to Outer limits with so friends. It is good for all
ages and that is great. We just did as much as we could so that
the little ones would not miss mom and dad to much. I love
spending time with my family.

No comments: