Monday, July 26, 2010

Bruce and Sandi Hemming Dutch oven luncheon in Shelley, ID








I was able to go to my cousin Bruce's luncheon for his
wedding. It was at a park in Shelley (Taylor) Idaho.
They had dutch oven. I was able to visit with a neighbor
of Sandi's so I could find out that she has four children,
all married. She has one daughter and 3 sons.
I also loved visiting with Bruce's children. I had not seen
them for a very long time. Heather lives in Las Vegas,
Heidi lives in the ST. Louis Area, Keri lives in Provo, Utah
Crystal lives also in the St. Area, and Eric lives in Raileigh
North Carolina area. So they are all over the place. They
did have some of the grandchildren there. It was fun to
see how they have changed. Some of them I have not even
met. So this was nice. Keep in touch Hemmings!!!
Uncle Bob and Aunt Ethel, Steve and Marella Bartlett, and
Brittney, Baylee and I went to the luncheon. We had a good
time visit also with Craig and Rita Coombs.

No comments: