Sunday, April 1, 2007

Conference on Saturday

I would say that most of the talks were really directed. No
beating around the bush. Jeffrey Holland spelled it out to
all of us on how we should be treating everyone. He could not
of spelled it out anymore clear. I remember in most conferences
they don't spell it out quit so clearly. Or at least maybe it was
to my little level of brain waves. But I could not believe how he
hit all aspects of life. Men and women, parents etc....
It was also cool to be able to hear the prayer on the tabernacle
getting rededicated. I thought that was a wonderful experience
of hearing our Prophet give a prayer on the tabernacle. I miss
having that building shown at the conferences. I have slept around
temple square to get into the conference and so it was neat to have
the conference in that building. How profound was the conference
yesterday. I enjoyed it and plan on watching it again today. I hope
most of you will too.

No comments: