Sunday, April 8, 2007

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!

It was really fun in my neighborhood yesterday. A lady in my ward took it
on herself to an Easter egg hunt for the children. She divided the streets
into age groups. On my street we had 7-8 year olds. A week ago she passed out
the plastic eggs and told us to fill them. Then on Saturday the 7th of April
before 11:30 we were to go out in the front yard and hid them. Then those who
wanted to hunt met at her home at 11:30. The rule was that you could only hunt
on the street that your age group was on. She did it from 0-8 years old. It was
fun to see how the children reacted to the situation. I took some pictures but
didn't have my other camera ready to show you the picture of it. I will have to do
this when I get them developed.
Speaking of cameras - what camera do you all have that you use? I would like to
get a different, smaller camera for our next trip. So would you give me advice about it.
The pictures that you all take for blog are nices one. However, we all know that Aunt
Karen takes a lot of pictures so I would need to have one that I could take a lot.
Well have a great Easter- Grandpa and Grandma Clark, Natasha, Casey, Brittney, Trysten and I are all going to have an Easter dinner together. We hope you all remember this day
and enjoy whatever you do. Love Aunt Karen

No comments: