Thursday, April 5, 2007

The family has a lot going!!!!

I can't believe that my family is changing all the time. Can you believe that Natasha is growing up and moving away from home! We hope to have a great summer before she moves to Utah State. I never thought my children would live in Logan. But to be honest I never thought about it. I spent a lot of my child hood time in Logan staying with some friends of ours - it was like having another set of grandparents. I think that Natasha will love Utah State - we go tomorrow to check on housing and talk to her advisor. We will see what we can find out.

Trysten, is so fun. He is trying to learn how to walk with a push toy he got from his great grandma Bobby Davis at Christmas. He makes sure that everybody is watching him. It is funny! I love to watch him learn new things and find out what he can do. I'm glad that I get to see him a lot.
Monday, his mother being a pet lover and knowing that they can't have dogs or cats, decided that they needed a pet. So now Trysten has his first pet - fish. He loves to watch them - he gets really excited about seeing them in the little tank that I got for him. Nobody wants to clean out a bowl every day. So the tank is in his room. He loves it.
We want to wish Ashley a Happy Birthday! And tell her to have a great day! You will have to let us know what you get for your birthday Ashley!
It was also fun to see the pictures of the twins. Taylor needs to quit being so shy so we can see him better like Braxton. Hang in there Ashley. It will be so fun to hold those little boys when it is time for them to come.
Love Aunt Karen

No comments: