Monday, August 13, 2007

Busy, Busy, Weekend!!!


My family had a big busy weekend. What a crazy time. We ran from one thing to another. But we got to do a lot of fun things with each other. And meet a lot of new people. It was great. I finally got to meet my great nephews! They are such cuties!!
We had a wedding that I took pictures of. But I don't have them back yet. I believe the old fashion way to take pictures it good. I don't like totally digital yet. I need to find out some better printing. But hopefully one day I will. So the pictures of the wedding are what Natasha took.
Brittney is an assistant coach at the middle school for cheerleading. She loves it so Natasha, Trysten and I went to watch them in the Chubbuck Day parade. They did a good job.
We also had family pictures because Natasha is moving to Logan. We went to a friend of mines home and took them by the Snake River. We haven't gotten all those back yet either. I hope they turn out. I didn't get to take it so I will have to see how it goes.
Then Monday, I took pictures of the two girls that have lived with me this summer. My daughter Natasha and Sara Lee. It has been nice. Easy girls to live with. They are always on their computers. Ha! Ha! But I got them to do some things for me. My office is getting organized. I have had them filing for me all summer. So I will miss these girls this fall. But they are going onto bigger adventures than living here. I wish them both well.

No comments: