Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I don't know where to start!





My family has been so busy. We have had something every weekend.
Mostly weddings, but this weekend Brittney is a coach and so we
are going to watch her in a parade. I thought I was done with
cheerleader but Brittney has taught me that is just my lot in
life. But the best part about it is that I get to watch my grandson.
My family has also visited the moving wall. It is name of people that
have died for our county. It was kind of moving as we walked through
the display. It was moving to watch people rub a name off on to a piece
of paper of their loved one with a crayon. And some displayed pictures
of their loved one below where their name was displayed. It was interesting
and at the same time sad. But it was amazing that they displayed in
little old Pocatello. Most people can only see if they go to Washington D.C.
Well Natasha leaves for Logan in a week and I have mixed feelings. But I'm
excited for her to start a new adventure in life. She will do well and have
a good experience. We know a lot of people that have been there and they have
loved the experience. So I'm sure she will be no different. I wish her
well and fun, and hard work to grow and develop in her goals.
Well this is my update and I hope that you will let me know that you are out there.

1 comment:

Cathie said...

I saw the wall and thought that you were in DC and was wondering why you didn't visit. But then I noticed that it wasn't DC afterall. Give us a call if you want to see the DC one! We are only here one more month.
Keith