Friday, August 10, 2007

The weekend is here again with more weddings!

We have to split my family up this weekend to go to some weddings. Natasha and I are going to be in Idaho Falls all day. While Brittney and her family will be in Pocatello. We just have to many weddings. Natasha and I are helping with her old roommates wedding. I'm the photographer and Natasha is setting up the reception. I'm glad I'm the photographer. Then Natasha and I are going to run over to another one of her friends receptions after the pictures of the first reception. Brittney and her family are going to stay in Pocatello and go to one of her friends receptions. So this weekend we will hit them all. We will try and share pictures about it later.
The a parade tomorrow with Brittney's cheerleaders. And then we are going shoppping. We are suppose to have our family pictures take by the Snake River this weekend and I don't know what to have everybody wear. So we are going looking. It should be fun with 3 women and a baby picking things out. But with Natasha moving and everybody getting busy this fall, and a friend who said that we could come to her house on the snake river and take pictures we are really excited and decided to just do it.
Then Sunday probably back to Idaho Falls, we my nephew is blessing his twin boys. I hope to finally meet my great nephews. They live in Washington, so they probably will not know who their great aunt is. But it will be fun to meet them this weekend. Then to the snake river to get the pictures taken and then home to relax. I hope. Then Monday to work. The full circle. Well I had better go get ready to run to Idaho Falls, Have a great weekend.

No comments: