Monday, June 2, 2008

Great Weekend!!!!

This weekend Brittney, Trysten and I went to Salt Lake. My aunt Althea got married to a guy from Pocatello his name is Ray North. It was held at the condo where she has a condo. It was nice and several of her family and friends came. In a few days I will be able to share with you some of the pictures because she asked me to be the photographer. Can you believe it? So I am excited to get some of the pictures back to make sure that all is well with them. It was great to see Jerry and Marilyn, Brenda and Chris and Ted and Mary Jo. Yes, all of her children were there. It was nice to see them. The couple was nicely dressed and it went nicely. So when you see the happy couple you will have to congratulate them. We also got to spend some time with Kerry, Tom Gallup and two of their daughters Jonelle and Jamee and her husband Peter. Thanks for the visit guys.
Also Brittney and I spent some time with my brothers. We all went out to brunch and it was fun to also see Jaclyn. I can't believe she is graduating from high school way to go Jaclyn. After a brunch with these guys we went to Logan. It was fun to spend some time with Natasha. She is doing well at Utah State and I am so proud of her. She has a busy summer. Go for it Natasha.
Finally we got home - all tired but glad we got to spend time with family!!!!

No comments: