Monday, June 30, 2008

What a weekend!!!

It was a full weekend for me and my family. Friday, Julie Myers, Pat Rawlings and I drove down to Chad Clark's wedding dinner. It was really nice and beautiful. It was at the Joseph Smith Building. What a beautiful place. The food was wonderful, it was Salmon, Chicken or Beef with lots of other things. Then we drove back that night.
Then when I got home, Natasha had come home. We stayed up till about 2 and worked on the Clark Albums so they would be ready for the reunion the next day. I keep thinking that I will quit doing this but I guess genealogy and scrapbooking is in my blood. I'm grateful that I took the albums - the albums were a hit this year. They got looked at a lot. It made my day and I'm glad that most people enjoy them.
The Clark Reunion was fun and I took a lot of pictures so I will post those as soon as I can. Lots of people came that had not been there for a lot of years. I was excited that the Rita and Bruce and some of their families came. My brother Cole and his children came. J.B. and his girlfriend came. And many more. It was a good size reunion. We missed all of you that didn't come and wish that you will think about coming next time. They had a big blow up toy slide and a bouncer for the children - and the kids big and small loved those. It give the parents something for their children to do while the parents, grandparents visit. They also had bubbles, and water guns for the children to do and that was a big hit for the big and small. In some of the pictures I took we show how much fun the children had shooting the water guns at everyone. Even the real small children got involved. It was fun.
The food was great and it was nice to have new things. It was pull pork and hot dogs. And some of the best salads that we have had. The food was great and the decorations and cup cakes were wonderful. I will try and get the pictures on soon.
Those that missed this try and come next year. It was wonderful to see everyone and see how our family has grown and the exciting things that have gone on in the last few years for some families. Yes, we had a little meeting but it was short and sweet but informative. I'm sorry that I got some emotional about my part on the program but I'm grateful that I have your support in doing the projects that mean so much to me. I hope we can keep it up.
Well we hope to see you all next year!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Sorry we weren't able to make it to the reunion. I'm glad everybody had a good time. Love you!