Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Waiting for a long time!



After a few years of looking and wanting I finally found some stools that would look great in my kitchen. I can't believe how expensive these kind of things are. But they look good in my kitchen and I think that my family will use them a lot. Check them out. It was hard to spend a lot of money but I waited and looks a lot before buying. Being patient sometimes pays off. I looked in Idaho Falls, Utah and Pocatello, and I found these in a little family owned store here in Pocatello. I got my blinds for my house from them and didn't think about them doing furniture. But it is a great little store and friendly people. Not pushy people like in some of the other stores I have been too. So I love them!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Karen- those are beautiful!