Monday, September 14, 2009

Clean the cabin!!!!

Well a few of us went up to the cabin this weekend. It was really pretty and the temp was really awesome. The cabin looks good and has less things to worry about. We got 4 of the snowmobiles down to get worked on. Things are put in an organize manner again. I didn't take many picture this weekend but I will put some on soon. We hope next year that you people that were busy can have the good opportunity to come and clean next year!!! Hee! Hee! The people that came this year - (Brittney, Casey, Trysten Baylee, Karen, Callie, Dan and Jalayne) it all went well. I think we got a lot done. The snowmobiles will be worked on at the end of this week and then we will bring the other two down. Thanks to Casey we had a big enough trailor to get 4 down. Then with lot of hard work, Dan, Jalayne and Casey got them on the trailor and Casey took them down to Idaho Falls. It was good. Well we will see you more next year. I know that we will all enjoy the cabin more with things clean and organized. See you all at the cabin I hope soon. Send me pictures once in a while if you go. Or write in volume 3 album up there about your feelings when you are up there. I will leave an acid free pen to use. I will put a few in the office desk drawer. I hope you will help family. The album won't be up there till the 25th of Sept. But then have fun. If you take people up there have then share in keep our memories in the album. Thanks, Have a good week.

No comments: