Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas over but we had a Great Time!



Christmas was so fun this year! I think that it was because we had children back in the family. What is Christmas without happy children! My Girls said that this was one of the best Christmas' they have had. They learned that making time for family and friends is important. We jumped from family to friends and back again. But we had many days to do it instead of one weekend. It was better for all involved.
Trysten had a great Christmas. He was so fun this year. He just wanted to unwrap all the gifts. It was fun to watch him. He also had a trialed time with snow. He wanted to check it out but found it really to cold. It was sad to see him crying about his cold hand. But then Great Grandpa Clark put him in his sled and he went down the little hill at Great Grandpa's house and he loved it till he put his hand in the cold snow again. He was so cute. I know we should of found his gloves. He will be fine next time.
I enjoyed being with my family and my parents - we had breakfast after opening presents at my home. I loved seeing all the fun faces that people make when they open a gift. That was my favorite gift of all. Being with my family and seeing them happy.
I hope all enjoyed their Christmas and hope that you will all feel free to stay in touch this next year. Have a great 2008 year!!!!!

No comments: