Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I finally have a website for my fun hobby and job!!



I finally earned a website for my scrapbook company, it is so fun. I have already met some fun clients and learned a lot to get things moving in a company. I love it. You will all have to check it out. it www.mycmsite.com/karenhill1
Our company is doing a lot more things than just scrapbooking. You can do storybooks on our site, cards, get your pictures developed from your camera and then they mail them to your door. I did it the other day, it was great and easy. I also am going to learn framing this is another fun exciting new twist to our company. Creative Memories has come a long way since I start selling for them. I think it is great. Now people don't have to contact me anymore, they can just go to the site, do what the need and then it comes to their door. It is the new way in business today. Check it out! I think that this is going to make it easier for you and me. And I'm glad for this. But that doesn't mean that I won't be around if somebody wants to do scrapbooking with me or other friends. I'm glad for having this to do. I think keeping your pictures in a book and letting your family know what is going on in your life is great. So check it out. I know that it will be fun for you too.
Also my family is getting together this weekend. It will be fun. This is my brothers and sister and my parents. It will be fun for us. It has been a little while. But it is always fun to get family together and see what everybody is up too.
I hope all have a great holiday season, and I will hope to put some fun pictures on my blog when we get back from the party.

No comments: