Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Clark Family Christmas Party!!!!



This weekend was fun but crazy. We had two parties. Friday, my family and I drove down to Salt Lake, because the Clark Family was having a big party on Saturday. We were really excited about the plan. This year we had the party at my parents condo, in the party room. It was from 11-4. Everybody came but one niece she missed her flight to come. So she didn't get their in time. So we still had family pictures. The photographer was so funny. This is the best thing when you have a photographer that makes you laugh. He jumped around and made us laugh. This is what you have
to do when you want to make a good picture, be crazy! I enjoyed watching him I'm not sure anybody did but I did. I hope the pictures turn out.
We had pictures then we ate, and shared gifts. My mom gave everybody sweaters, they were really nice, then we gave my parents their gifts and this was really fun. We gave them "Little Reminders", an album that we had it labeled, lip stuff which is tradition in our family. My mother loves lip goo. We gave her about 12 tubes of them. calendars, I think they really liked them. It was fun to watch. The food was great and it was all wonderful, I think my mother over did again. My parents decided this was really fun to get together before Christmas then our little families can do other things.
After the party we went to see Courtenay now that she finally got into town. While Kevin and Natasha went to the airport the rest of us went to the photography place and help decided what was going on the CD so we can order. It was to see all of them. I think we might be able to find a good one to have for our family picture. I want some of them. So now we will get a call when they get the CD ready and then we can get it and decided what we want. Let me know if you want to see them and then we can decided what is the best way to order.
We saw Courtenay, visited with her and Kevin for a while. Then everybody was getting tired and so we headed home. I was really glad to see the roads were nice for us this weekend. One of my daughter's said that she thought this was one of the nicest parties that the Clark's have had. So that is good. But we forgot to talk about the next time we want to get together. So I guess we will have to work on this. I'm glad we made it home safe. I hope all got home safe and that all is well.

No comments: