Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Hard ship at Christmas time!

I showed a picture of my mother in law - she spent Christmas in the hospital. It was hard to see her there. But she is doing better and we hope to have her home soon. She just has to do better taking care of herself. We talked to her tonight and she said that she has to drink alot, eat better and sleep better. I think that we all should do this. Keep her in your thoughts and prayers. Phyllis Hill! We are.
It is not good to spend Christmas in the hospital. I have been telling people that there is never a good time for things that change your life. Babies being born, death and sickness, or marriage. Think about it. But you just move on and go with it. Some are fun and some you just have to remember it is part of life. But we all pull together as a family and learn from them.
Have a good year. I love you all.

No comments: