Sunday, October 25, 2009

A fun Baby Shower for Maria




Yesterday, my girls and I gave a friend of ours a baby shower. I went to school with her mother Sara Lasley Burrell. It was a interesting day. I got a message on facebook on Friday that let me know that Sara had a heart attack. It was hard to hear that. However, they did surgery and she is doing a lot better as of last night. So after we found out that she was doing good. We all decided to go a head and keep the baby shower going. There were about 20 people that came. It was really fun and I think Maria had a great time. She got a lot of fun things for her little girl that she is expecting in Jan 2010. We filmed the shower so that Sara would be able to see it and we also took a lot of pictures. It was really great!!!! Congratulations Maria!!!!

No comments: