Monday, October 19, 2009

Weekend fun!!! and a few more birthdays!!!!

Marshall Hansen what a cutie. He is behind his mom. What a special little guy. I'm sorry I don't have a picture at my work of Joshua. I will have to find one when I get home.
This weekend I went down to Logan to spend some time with Natasha. It was fun. We went mini golfing but it was a rush thing - Trysten went with me and he got scared of the decorations. So it was a quick game. He could not handle all the decorations and see the mummies, skeletons. It was kind of sad because he usually loves to golf. He liked the pumpkins and the cats but nothing else. He just wanted me to hold him. I felt bad. Then we went to dinner at a Mexican restaurant that Natasha likes. I loved the food it was good. It was a good day. Playing at a park, taking some pictures which Natasha has. It was great fun.
Well their are a few birthdays today. Joshua Rawlings - Sandy Todd's grandson and Marshall Hansen - Ted L. Marshall grandson. We hope they have a great birthday.

No comments: