Saturday, October 31, 2009

Remembering my husband on his birthday, Remembering who made our land free...Halloween fun



Baylee being a fun little lion. She was so cute.
Cheerleaders, bands, drill teams and others preformed at the mini dome to remember those that made america free. It was really nice. dancing, music, flag and those that had fought in out wars.



The Bradley's came to visit with me. Can you believe in one family there was a missionary and a devil. Pretty cute huh?





This year it was fun with Trysten he is finally getting the idea of
Halloween. What a fun year with my grandchildren!!



Flowers on Phillip's grave. There were really nice.

On the 24th of Oct - it was my husband's birthday he would of been 51. Yes, after this long I still miss him. I wish people could know that you don't get over loosing a loved on you just learn to cope. He was a lover of people unconditioningly. He was really special to me because he loved me for who I was not for who I'm not. You do not find people like that very often.

No comments: