Friday, October 23, 2009

Worrying to much!!!!!

Then I got to work this morning and got a message from a friend of mine sister that my friend had a heart attack and had surgery this morning. I tell you this week has been hard. Sara is in ICU but is doing pretty good.




I tell you this has been a full week of bad news. I think that it great to see people pull together when thing are hard. But I think that we need to pull together all the time. Things should not just happen when things are rotten. But if we has people could remember that it would make life so much better. Any way this week, we got the word that my cousin Bruce Hemming's wife passed away from a brave fight of cancer. Caroline was a very talented lady and a wonderful person. After she passed away I got an email that her brother that lives in Idaho Falls passed away from a heart attack. Just a few days before all this one of Caroline's daughter's husband Trent Sandoval lost his grandmother. So they have a lot of funerals in the next few days. My thoughts are with the Bruce Hemming family and the McDaniel family and the Sandoval Family.

No comments: